Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WEDDING MEMORIES - MAY 12, 2007

Today is our 2 year anniversary. I am more in love with Lee Roy today as I was then and I cannot imagine my life without him. I close my eyes and think about our beautiful day May 12, 2007

We were talking last night about the events leading up to the wedding… The drama with the 1st florist and the 1st DJ, our BACHLR/BACHLRTTE parties, picking out the colors… LOL! I love to just sit and talk to my hubby. We have so much in common and can be honest. I know that with the honesty LR & I have this marriage and friendship will last forever. We also talked about the rehearsal dinner and wedding day itself.
That morning 5/12 was CRAZY. My choice in hair salons changed at the last minute. I also arrived at the Lancome` Boutique to have my make up done… to my surprise.. and theirs.. they couldn't find mine or my sister’s appointments. Was not happy with hair OR make up.. if I could have a wedding day do-over I WOULD! J Anyway made it through that drama..  ANYWAY.. My favorite part of my wedding day that seem to make it all go away… the MUSIC! You can hear them too on my play list below
Lee Roy, BM & Pastor – Jesus Joy of Man’s Desiring - #60
Bridal Party – Cannon in D Major - #61
Bride – Shania Twain’s Bridal March – not avail.. L
Unity Candle – When God made You - #59
Bride & Groom Exit – I’m a Believer - #62
First Dance – She’s Everything - #64
Father/Daughter Dance – I Loved Her First - #58
LR & Drue’s dance – My Wish - #22
New Family (V,LR,J&A) – He Didn’t Have to Be - #65
Special dance with ALL of our guests’ – Lost in this Moment - #66
Valerie & Lee Roy’s Private Dance J - Wonderful World - #30

May 2009 – Our Favorite Things about One another or Just In General:

New Favorite - “Our Song” : THEN – Brad Paisley #64

One Fav about my hubby: I love that he hears a song on the radio and will call me or text me to listen to it… I know SO “HIGH SCHOOL” …BUT I don’t care.. I love him for that!



#1 of Lee Roy’s favorite things about me??? He said: “Your Smile” aww he is so sweet…











0 comments: