Sunday, May 31, 2009

POOL FUN WITH THE GIRLS

Saturday after the bike ride my mom was like... val lets go lay out and get some sun and have a girls day at your place. See I love my mom.. she cracks me up she wants to hang out or spend time with us she doesn't make a big production, dramafy things or sit around wiating on an invatation or some phone call to get things moving or done. She just comes right out and says.. Val .. girls day.. your pool.. 1 hour. I love that about her, she knows I can't be the event planner all the time and that I have a billion and one things going on in my head, at work, the house and the kiddos. Anyhoo... we got together for a fun day of drinks, swimming and lots and lots of SUN. We look like lobsters..even Lee Roy. He came out for 1hour and a 1/2 before going to work. After being in the sun for 4 hours, my mom sis and I went to BABES...YUMMO! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend like we did!

xoxo
Los Russell's

1 comments:

Nana and Nanny Drue Drue said...

I know. That is what is so wonderful about Mother's and Daughters. They can do that. Your Mother is very blessed to have a wonderful daughter that lives close so she can do that with. That makes me miss my Mom so very much. Girls and Moms are just that way. You two are very fortunate. Enjoy the time together because it goes so very fast.