Monday, May 18, 2009

Flowers


I asked Lee Roy to not fuss about anniversary flowers or mother's day but ofcourse... did not listen. For mother's day he and the kids sent me an edible bouquet.. the fruit was so yummy. For our annv, I was totally surprised!! He is the best hubby in the world and I absolutely adore him! Friday I worked from home and after work he was like hey lets go to Gavin and April's( wedding photographer & florist.. who we have become friends with). I was like.. ok, for what? I thought oh well he might have had Gavin put together like a DVD for our annv or something like that. So I'm game right? We go over there and Gavin comes out to talk to me (distract).. right? Here comes Lee Roy with this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L floral arrangement.. from far away looks pretty... colorful.. then he gets really close... He had April make an arrangement using my wedding bouquet flowers.... AWWWW! TOO SWEET!



0 comments: