Monday, May 4, 2009

Praying for Nana and Nancy!

Last week Jonathon & Ashleigh's Nana & Papa (Kyle's mom & dad) decided they were going to make a trip to Ohio to see Nana's sister Aunt Barbara. Aunt Barbara was diagnosed with lung Cancer and had been told it was spreading and it was inoperable. Later in the week they got word back that test showed it had spread to her brain. Saturday Nana and Papa left for Ohio, Sandy(Kyle's mom) was going to spend a month with her and care for her sister. Let me just say.. that I would have done the exact same if it were my sister. Saturday while in route to Ohio, Aunt B had 2 seizures. Nana and Papa stopped for the night in Missouri to rest. The next morning at 7 AM as they preparred to continue on their trip, Aunt Barbara went to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I just ask for prayers for the family, for Nana Sandy. She is really struggling with this as they were told on Friday by Dr.'s she had 6 month. Nobody expected this to happen so soon. We know as Christians that God has HIS time for everyone and HE calls us to be with HIM when HE is ready.
I also received a call Sunday from one of my BFF's that her father passed away Sunday morning as well. Nancy's dad Jack Turner was 86 and has also gone to be with the Lord.

Father I pray for these two families, especially for Sandy and Nancy comfort them in their time of need and I pray that they know to rely on you and ONLY YOU FATHER! In JESUS name!

0 comments: