Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CARZY FUN BIRTHDAY/MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

Friday my AWSOME new boss let us go at 3 to get our weekend started. Lee Roy was off on Friday so we took the kids to my grandma's house and to get a snow cone on the way. By the way if you have never been to Aunt Stelle's in Oak CLiff and you're a snow cone fan.. you don't know what your missing. They are the BEST! No room for discussion.. nope not on this.. we have been going there since I was 3 and OMG!! Now my kids get to experience it. It's great, they know me and my family and now they know my hubby and kids. They know us SO well, we get the "family" discount. After we took the kids to my grandma's, Lee Roy and I went to Cheddar's for dinner. Saturday My mom and I went shopping and my sister who is the best AUNT ever took my kids swimming. My Ashleigh turned 8 on Sunday. The entire Rodriguez family was in town from San Antonio and we all went to Saltgrass for her birthday. Ashleigh has her BFF Brittany spend the night. Will have pics later. ..
Monday we were all off and made it a bigger day than at first planned. We wanted to rest after a busy weekend but didn't happen. I got up, cleaned, and started cooking. Lee Roy had a couple of friends over and I had Tina and Henry over. We went swimming and cooked out on the grill. My parents went to the Yankees game and came over for dinner once veryone else had left. Have some good pics, will share soon.

0 comments: