Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dave is in Dallas!! WooHoo!

Lee Roy's best friend and best man Dave is in town. He came over last night to hang out with us and watch Denver kick the Mavs out of the series. :( Oh well maybe next year right? I am SO tired of saying that about our sports teams.. ANYWHOOO... Dave came over on his Harley.. very nice. We talked about the old times when he and Lee Roy used to get into stuff... when he bailed Lee Roy out of the slammer once.. yes my hubby has a past.. :) BUT THAT MAKES HIM WHO HE IS! He has learned from the past and is a changed man. HALLE-LUYER! (As Madia would say) LOL! Glad to have him in town! Dave was like "ok, I came and drank your beer, so now you have to come to my house and drink mine".... I was like ok, you can have him Thursday.. he is off Friday.. he can have a late night with you and the guys.. NO PROB! So the kids are with dad tonight and Lee roy is with the boys.. MOMMMY GETS A BREAK!!! WooHoo!! Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy..... with no noise.. I LOVE IT!

0 comments: