Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009 ~ Happy 85th B-Day to My Great Grandma



LEE ROY AND COCO ~ SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH

Saturday February 14, 2009 my Coco turned 85!! My beautiful great-grandmother makes me smile just thinking about her and the HUGE blessing she is to our family. My mom and I thought we better do something cause 85 is a BIG deal... SO we had a party for her here at our place. It was good to have all of my family here, my uncle(mom's brother) and my aunt came to have dinner. I made enchiladas, rice and frijoles a la charra(beans) YUMO!!! I made 4 and 1/2 dozen enchiladas and had less than a dozen left. I am so happy everyone came over, even my BFF Ellie and her babies came. We had the kids this weekend so Lee Roy and I will have our belated valentine's day this coming week. I asked him not to buy anything or spend any money because of the job thing but he is WAY TOO HARD HEADED and bought me pink roses anyway! Thank you baby I love you SO much. Lee Roy bought the kids this huge stuffed Monkey for Ash and a big stuffed puppy for J.. he is too sweet. Here are some pics from Coco's party. Love and Blessings to all!!! XOXOX!

















0 comments: