Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dr Appointments went Ok, I have some work to do!

OK so things definitely could have been better but the great news is that I have the power to control it! I went to the sweetest most honest, strait forward Dr. I have ever been to in my life. He doesn't make you feel like crap when he talks to you and takes all the time in the world to explain things to you. My mom and dad have been seeing Dr. Cohen for a long time and said I should try him out... WAS THE BEST THING I EVER DID! I went yesterday so that he could help me with medication to start monitoring and managing my diabetes right! My husband who is an angel took the day off with me yesterday to be right there with me through the whole thing. I had been a bit anxious with the lab work I received Tuesday and he was not comfortable letting me go unless he went too! See this is why I LOVE this man, he has been a true blessing in my life.

xoxo
~V~

0 comments: