Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nana and Papa Are moving IN!!!! WOOHOO!!

Since we had Jonathon's party last year, Kyle's parents have really liked our Apartment community here in Euless. So .... GUESS WHAT?????!?! They are moving into the complex. ISN'T THAT SO GREAT?!? They will be a scooter ride away from my babies and they are SUPER excited! They will be 3 buildings down from us. Jonathon and Ashleigh are counting down the days! Kyle's mom is going to retire this April or May and will get to spend a lot of time with the kids this summer. She is so funny but OUR relationship is funny too. We are all 1 big family. We kept it that way for the kids. Last year she was in the hospital and she tells me... "You know Valerie, We really like Lee Roy, he is just so great!" Isn't that funny?? i asked my mom about it and she kinda laughed but told me.. Well Val, that's because as long as us grandparents see our grandkids happy like Jonathon and Ash, that makes us SO happy. My mom said that they see Lee Roy working so hard to provide for his family and always has my and the kids best interest in mind and at heart! He is a sweetheart! ;0)

0 comments: