Monday, February 2, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST ~ Lee Roy

Lee Roy was let go from his job on Friday. I would like to ask for prayers at this time for him. That the Lord show him what the next chapter is and for GOD'S favor to be poured on Lee Roy. My husband is a good man, he would take the shirt off of his back for anyone, give someone his last dollar and always thinks of others. Lee Roy does so much for me and the kids I know God has something for him and for our family.

And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you.
-- Ezekiel 36:26

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers, Valeria and Lee Roy and the kids. I pray God will open doors that no man can shut and show Lee Roy uncommon favor, In Jesus Name. Lord, lead Lee Roy's steps surely to the awesome position You have for him we pray, In Jesus Name. Amen.