Monday, December 1, 2008

SHE TURNED 21..... Happy Birthday Tina!!
















Kristina is no longer a child, although we ALL can act like one every now and then... right? :) Sunday was her 21st birthday!! As I watched her open the gift Lee Roy and a got her (a pink COACH scarf) I couldn't help but wonder where the time has gone. I watched her eyes still light up as she opened gifts like the 5 year old little girl I remember watching during summer and CHRISTmas breaks. She can drive us all nuts sometimes but it would not be Tina if she didn't. I love you Tina Weena!!!

We went to Red River Saturday to celebrate her birthday. We watched OU stomp on OSU... it was great! Although there is more room in my heart for Texas Tech than OU, I was hoping the BCS standings would come through for the Longhorns }..{ on an OU win .. not quite yet! GO MISSOURI!!



0 comments: