Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Super Crazy Weekend ~ Flew By!

Friday my angels went to spend the night with my grandmother as usual every other Friday night. This allowed Lee Roy and I to sleep in on Saturday. It was so nice to wake up late and take your time doing stuff.... didn't last long. :) We had TONS to do. We got up and wen to Fiesta cause they have the best(fresh) meats and veggies. My BFF Ellie's birthday was on 12/02 and I only get to see her 1 time a week since we work from home on different days. I invited her over to have mini birthday celebration. She came over with her kids(missed her sis) and we all had such a great time. Ashleigh went to spend the night at her bff's house.
Ellie and Belinda - My Buddies!



Jonathon and Lee Roy had a boys day. They went to Grandaddy's work, they had an open house. Jonathon is fascinated by airplanes and the technology that goes with that. Grandaddy works on airplane engines and Jonathon was SUPER excited when we called and asked if he wanted to go. THANKS GRANDADDY!!
Nana Drue Ash Jonathon & Grandaddy (Lee Roy's Parents)


Sunday we went to the Eismann Center in Richardson to see the Vocal Majority in their Christmas Concert with my parents and Tina & Henry. We hurried home because my grandma was sitting for us and the kids had school work mommy forgot about... :) Oops! That was our CRAZY weekend.

0 comments: