Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming!!

Ok, so I looked at the calendar yesterday and was shocked to see the day most of us in my family wait for ALL year long, is fast approaching!! My honey will have to work until noon and my dad works all day from 10-7. My mom and I have talked about going out to eat and just doing dessert and watchin "The Boyz" at 3. Because we HAVE to watch the game that part of tradition is NOT negotiable in this family!!! :) I could cook thanksgiving dinner at my place. It is on the 3rd floor so we can walk the food off going up and down the stairs...LOL! My mom will be in school that week so I wanted to take the pressure away from her feeling she had to host anything. If I cook, I will do a practice run on the sides, because I want delecious, not just ok at the kitchen table that day... I will let ya'll know how it goes. I was talking to one of my friends yesterday.. Mrs.Moss, she said I could do a practice run and bring the samples to work and they could help me out...LOL I love my girls! :) Always willing to lend a hand(or tummy) :)

0 comments: