Friday, November 21, 2008

I am SO NOT ready to move!! I feel like....

Like I have 20 years of stuff to pack and we have only been here for 5 months. Just when I think I am done with one room... something else comes up. I needed a moving break so last night the school was sponsering a family night at Skate Town in Grapevine. It was so great I took the kids while Lee Roy was at work and just focused on them for a couple of hours. Jonathon got bored with it real quick but stood along the side cheering his lil sister on. Ashleigh does really well. She fell a couple of times but got a ton better before we left. Once I unpack my camera usb plug, I will upload the pics. Watching them yesterday, I can't help but think.. wow I have some really great kids!

Love and Blessings to all!!

0 comments: