Monday, November 10, 2008

Let Go and Let GOD! Peace be unto us all!

Sunday 11*09*08: Yesterday was a special day in our family. My best friend, my love, my husband was baptized. His parents were able to join us to celebrate this awsome day! After church I asked Lee Roy how he felt and he said he felt like a snake peeling away old skin. He said he felt this big sense of peace over him, he said he truly felt like everything was going to be ok from now on. He said that he felt that he could go through a storm and knowing that he is walking with Jesus, he will overcome it. I love you baby so much and I am SO proud of you and I am blessed to have you in my life everyday!
Pastor Craig had an awsome message yesterday about Peace. There were some issues I had been struggling to let go and "let God". I placed my issues in God's hand and I continue to pray for situation in my life that I just let them go and place them in God's hand to resolve. I cannot force people to love me or my kids. What matters is that I show my kids that they are loved by me and Lee Roy. That they are our gift and they bless our lives each and everyday! We are children of God and we have to live like we are. If I could take an eraser and erase things that have happened, I would!! Because I am a christian, one of our greatest possessions is our ability to forgive and be forgiven. So from this day forward it's gone, no longer will my heart hurt and things that have been said to hurt me and hurt my family... forgiven and forgotten. Lord Forgive ME for I am not perfect,I have done and said things that are not pleasing to you, I have hurt people when I have been hurt and that was wrong. Help me to continue to ONLY count on YOU. You Lord have the ability to change people and hearts, not me.

0 comments: