Monday, July 20, 2009

Becoming a young Man! Not a lil boy anymore...

Jonathon will be 12 on 8/13 and we have been talking about birthday celebrations. I am not too sure he gets the"it's time to be a young man" thing. He first started by saying he wanted a party at Keller point where we did his 10th BD. I tried talking to him about how we get past birthday parties when we are a certain age. I also suggested he pick a couple of places we could have his birthday dinner and he was ok with it but asked.. Will people come? I was like ofcourse buddy, you have a lot of people that love you and would love to celebrate by having dinner with you. With a smile on his chubby face and a lump in MY throat(cause my baby is going to be 12 and will be in 7th grade and in Jr.High) He said he wanted to go to Babes, Salt Grass or Red Lobster... so be on the lookout for dinner invites coming soon via email.. :)

0 comments: