Sunday, July 5, 2009

4TH of July in Euless!

We split up the 4th into 2 days.. the 3rd and then the 4th.. ;) Friday Sprint gave us the day off (so grateful for that) Kristina went to pick up Gavin(boyfriends son) and came over to our house to swim with Ash, Jonathon, my mom and I. we spent ALL day at the pool and LOVED it! (No pics.. sorry I was tanning ;))
Saturday my mom and I got ready for the real party.. food, drinks, family it was all good could not ask for anything more! We made it into a birthday/4th celebration. During dinner we laughed and hung around, even watched the Rangers game. After dinner, mom and dad bought the kids poppers and sparklers.. the kids thought they were the coolest... Thanks mom and dad for making memories! Once they had their fill of poppin' and sparklin', we headed to the Ballpark in Arlington since the Rangers had fireworks after their win to Tampa Bay!














0 comments: