Friday, June 5, 2009

Ready for the weekend! Not much to do except relax!

As of right now, we don't have major plans for the weekend. Might take the kids swimming and invite my momma and sister. Lee Roy works 3-11 tonight, Sat and Sunday. I know we definitely need to get a snow cone sometime before 9 pm Sunday. My grandma usually takes the kids on Fridays when the kids are with me but haven't heard anything from her yet today. My mom said dad wanted to go fishing this weekend.. we'll see I'm game... My nail appointment is next week so I should be ok :) Monday I will be going to dad's rehab therapy session... he swims.. did I tell ya'll that? He used to love swimming before the accident.. so now he is learning all over again. I will take pics and video to share. I hope you all have had a blessed week and have a wonderful weekend!

xo
V

0 comments: