Friday, April 30, 2010

Catching up ~ April 2010


Ashleigh and her teacher Mrs. Carney - field day 2010

Our 2010 has been so busy! Lee Roy and I have taken on this softball team thing and we are SO proud of our girls they are 3-0-1. We have been SO busy but it has been well worth it! Ashleigh is having a lot of fun with her softball team and the support she gets is amazing. I had t-shirts made for my parents, me and her daddy. Lee Roy has his coach shirt so I didn't have to get him one. Although I did forget to get Jonathon and he let me know about it.. LOL! OOoops! May is going to be just as busy with 2 games a week plus practice. We have a fundraiser starting in a week, raffling off hotel stays, dinner for 2 at Texas Roadhouse... and much more. If you have a business and would like to donate items, gift cards or a basket of of some sort to raffle.. PLEASE email me @ vlrussell07@att.net . The money will help our team with our end of the season events, certificates and/or trophies, game balls etc.. Here are some April pics. ~V~









forgive Coach Jimmy's shirt he was on medication..LOL!

Chloe - Game Ball 4/29

0 comments: