Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Bash! Happy Brthday Everybody!

March is super busy for our family with birthdays.

My Mom - 3/06
My Dad - 3/07

My uncle Juan's puppy Coqueta - 3/10 :0)
My uncle Juan - 3/14
MY WONDERFUL HUBBY - 3/15

My Aunt Santa - 3/20
Gavin(Henry's son) - 3/28

Instead of having to go through major unnecessary drama in trying to plan dinner for each of them I just had one HUGE party for them all. We had everyone bring a side dish and Lee Roy and I provided the meat. It gave my family a chance to be together and enjoy family that we do not get to always spend time with very often. My cousins came in from Tech and we ate and ate and enjoyed our time together. Oh did I mention it was all done in the dark.. actually by candlelight.. yeah not funny! Lee Roy had just brought in the meat and we were seating and serving when... OUT GOES THE POWER! URGGHHH!!! I was so upset but EVERYONE still had a blast and didn't let it kill the party BUZZ!

1 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

And Leighton is 3/3! :) Happy birthday LR and everyone else! Glad ya'll had a fun party! Happy St Patrick's Day! :)

~W